Valley Springs Lodging
- CHECK-IN time is 4:00 PM. CHECK-OUT time is PROMPTLY at 11:00 AM.
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 TO MAKE RESERVATIONS. An adult, 21 years of age or older must be with minors at all times.
- FULL PAYMENT is required at the time of your reservation by credit/debit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover. (We may have agreed to other arrangements through 3rd party booking sites).
- CANCELLATION POLICY: This policy applies regardless of the date of booking. If you cancel your reservation for any reason thirty (30) days or more prior to your arrival, you will receive a refund of your deposit less a $50 cancellation fee. A credit will be issued to your card or a refund check will be mailed to you within thirty (30) days of canceling.
If you cancel your reservation less than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date, NO REFUND will be issued.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Please DO NOT EXCEED THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS allowed per cabin/lodge suite. If more guests than the maximum are found to be staying in the unit, the nightly rate will be doubled and due immediately by cash or credit card, or you will be asked to leave and forfeit all monies paid. VSL reserves the right to cancel your reservation immediately without a refund if you are found to have more than the maximum number of guests.
- DAMAGES/CLEANING/MISSING ITEMS: The person renting assumes full responsibility for any damages and additional cleaning fees above normal wear and tear or replacement cost of any items damaged or removed from the property. Any additional fees will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Valley Springs Lodging and its’ employees are not responsible for any accidents or injury to guests or their visitors, or any loss of valuables/personal items of any kind including damage to personal vehicles or effects.
- Valley Springs does not refund or compensate for bad weather, power outages, loss of satellite or Wi-Fi, or acts of nature. If you book during the winter months, 4WD may be necessary in the event of snow and/or ice.
- Valley Springs Lodging does not refund for early departures for any reason.
- We’re sorry;
NO SMOKING inside facilities
NO SWIMMING AND
NO PETS are permitted. If evidence of a pet is discovered during or after your stay, you will be charged a $300 fee plus any damages. If found during your stay, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund. We love pets, but please make other arrangements for their care.
- QUIET HOURS: Occupants and use of each rental shall not disturb or offend nearby guests or residents. To ensure the enjoyment by all guests, please observe the quiet hours of 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING: Although paper products, linens and towels are provided, Valley Springs does not offer daily housekeeping. We recommend you bring additional towels for use with your chosen activities as we do not permit towels to leave the premises. Excessive soiling of towels may result in an additional cleaning or replacement fee. You may also require additional paper products and trash bags.
- CLEANING FEE: A minimal cleaning fee will be charged on all rentals. Please help us continue to keep it low by bagging all trash, washing the dishes, etc.
- LOST/TAKEN KEY FEE – $50 fee may be charged for us to come and open the door. $100.00 will be charged if the key is not left upon check-out as will be necessary to change the locks
- Rental policy and rental rates are subject to change without notice. All reservations will be honored at the reserved rate up to one (1) year from the date the reservation was made.
- Valley Springs Lodging is privately owned and reserves the right to terminate any rental agreement at its discretion and to ask disruptive guests, or guests not abiding by the rules and regulations, to vacate the premises immediately without a refund.
I have read and understand the above policies and agree to abide by them: